Find Brynhill Golf Club
Brynhill Golf club is conveniently located just 10 minutes off the M4. We are only 20 minutes from Cardiff City Centre, 45 minutes from Bristol, 10 mins from Cardiff-Wales International Airport and 5 minutes from the seaside resort of Barry Island.
- Leave the M4 at junction 33 onto the A4232 signed towards Barry and Cardiff Airport.
- Leave at the 2nd exit signed for the A4050 to Barry.
- Take third exit off the roundabout.
- At the next roundabout go straight on, 2nd exit.
- Go straight on at the next four roundabouts.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit right, signed towards Barry and Cardiff Airport (A4050).
- You are now entering Barry and onto Port Road.
- Travel for approx. 1 mile, through two sets of traffic lights and Brynhill is the last turning right before the next roundabout.
Golf course directions from Cardiff Airport
Getting to Brynhill Golf club from Cardiff airport is simple, just a few minutes drive along the top road.
- Exit the Airport heading towards Barry
- Take the second exit at the roundabout with a sculpture on to follow the road across
- Continue down until the next roundabout, take the second exit to continue straight across
- Continue on this road, passing Tesco on your left hand side
- At the next roundabout Brynhill Golf Club is on your left hand side