Brynhill Golf Club Membership
Winter 2020 Memberships
£300 ages 30 and over *£200 ages 21-29 *£100 ages 18-21 (valid until 30th April 2021)
Winter offer £1,000* – membership valid until 30th April 2022. (*available for limited time only)
New members joining as groups
New members are classed as persons who have not been a golf member of Brynhill for the past two years.
Players joining Brynhill as a group will receive the following discounts:
- 3 players will receive 10 percent discount off the combined cost
- 4 players will receive 20% discount off the combined cost
- 5 Players will receive 30% discounts off the combined cost.
Golf Union fees will be charged in addition to the above.
Social Membership – £25.00 ( Includes £20.00 membership fee and £5.00 top up on your bar card)
As a full member of Brynhill you are entitled to:
- Full use of Brynhill’s facilities
- Buggy hire discounts
- Discount on drinks from the bar with use of your loyalty card
- A great family friendly clubhouse environment
- Resident PGA Professional
- Fully stocked professional shop
You can apply for membership to Brynhill by returning a completed application form to our postal address which can be found in the Contact Us page.
Alternatively call the secretary’s office on 01446 720277 (ext 1) for more details.
The Club is open to all of the community including those on modest or low incomes. Any member or prospective member whose financial circumstances do not allow them to pay an annual membership subscription and associated costs of more than £520.00 is invited to apply to the Secretary and demonstrate that any sum above this figure is not affordable to them. An application will then be considered by the Management Committee and if accepted an alternative fee structure will be offered to the applicant. Please contact the Secretary in writing.