We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent. When you complete an application to join the club certain personal information is collected from you. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Handicap ability
This information is used to administer your membership and provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with a better service for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping
- Sending subscription notices to you
- Recording financial transaction to your subscription account
- Contacting you with relevant club correspondence
- Maintaining a record of any competitions you play in
- Maintaining a record of your handicap and related CDH number
- Providing you with a Bar Card for gaining access to the club and discounted bar rates
- Confirm your handicap to other Golf Clubs if they request confirmation of your handicap for any competitions you have entered with them.
Brynhill (Barry) Golf Club will retain your personal information on our club membership database for the duration of your membership.
We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on a secure server. Brynhill (Barry) Golf Club complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations.
Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you think there is a problem in the way your data is being handles.
As part of our work with younger members we have produced the Brynhill Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Pack 2019 (PDF).